A day of catching up on a few of those little jobs that seem to fall by the wayside. First up was pulling the onions and leaving them on the ground to dry in the sun. Then it was onto fixing the new water container into the chicken pen. I managed to find a tube of superglue, as a couple of the solar uplighters in the kitchen had fallen off. I also managed to fit in a bit of weeding !!!!!. So, all in all a bitty day....didn´t really seem to accomplish a great deal, but it´s those little things that seem to mount up.

I was out for most of the nothing really to report...other than the 6 week old chicks are now minature chickens and seem to have really grown in the last 2 days. Amazing how they grow and change so fast.